Relays clicking?

--0-2051042617-1035309002=:1797

The other day I was changing my air filter and when I went to turn my car on my horn came on.  I moved a few wires and may have crossed a few but didn't have time to check.  (will do tonight).  Anyway, I took out the fuse for the horn and now when I drive there is a clicking sound coming from one of my relays.  I don't know if this is related but does anybody know what it may mean?  Sorry for being so ambiguous but I don't know what else to say cause thats all I know at this point.