Relays clicking?

Somehow, the wire to your horn button inside your steering column is
shorting to ground (that's what the horn button does, supplies a ground
to the relay, completing the circuit).  Removing the fuse only removed
power to the horn from the relay - your relay is still being activated
by that short to ground in the "low power" side of the circuit - the
horn button.

What this has to do with your air filter is nothing.  Coincidence?

HTH

Ron