CINCY - THE DATES

The votes are in, time to mark you calendars.

The dates for Cincy 2003 will be June 6-8, 2003.

Probably the biggest change this year is that it will be
open ONLY TO LIST MEMBERS and my own invited guests.  DO
NOT post the date information etc. on Vortex.  I know,
maybe it's a little harsh but please understand that you're
invading my house!  Besides, at least 90% of the turnout is
usually listers anyway, so it's not like the party will be
any smaller.  (I'd assume even bigger?)

I'm always open to (realistic) suggestions for activities
and improvements, so speak up!

C'ya in June (and before I'm sure!)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco, '82 Pickup.
Parts cars:  '81 Scirocco, '87 Scirocco 16v - ASK!
"A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did?  Don't do that.'" - Douglas Adams