So, what's up with Buffalo dyno days? (Jason's VDC program)

At 05:03 PM 10/21/2002, Ron Pieper wrote:

>Ha! I just bought it. $7.00.  I'm in a spending mood, let me tell you.
>This better be good, Camissa....
>
>And if you want the password, I ain't telling.  nya.  Gotta support
>scirocco.org, where the proceeds go! (Right, Jason?)

I am shocked!  The cheapass is the first to put his $$ where his mouth is. :)

Enjoy it Ron -- and yeah, as per the site, half the proceeds to go support
the .org.
One of these days I will get some time and set up a nice site for Brett to
throw on the .org -- and post something to Vortex...

Jason