Nitrous Oxide?

--part1_19f.a42ade3.2ae2cc09_boundary

I don't have a Nitrous system but a lot of my buddies do.  And its seems from
their experience that the ZEX systems are the most reliable and user
friendly.  WWW.ZEX.COM whether they have a system for the 16v I don't know,
check out there website.  What's good about this system is you can set it up
to come on only when you push in full throttle.  No thumb switches to worry
about when you want to use it.  I wouldn't put more than a 50 shot in the
16v, unless you are changing motor mounts and strengthening the front
crossmember. .

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_19f.a42ade3.2ae2cc09_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I don't have a Nitrous system but a lot of my buddies do.&nbsp; And its seems from their experience that the ZEX systems are the most reliable and user friendly.&nbsp; WWW.ZEX.COM whether they have a system for the 16v I don't know, check out there website.&nbsp; What's good about this system is you can set it up to come on only when you push in full throttle.&nbsp; No thumb switches to worry about when you want to use it.&nbsp; I wouldn't put more than a 50 shot in the 16v, unless you are changing motor mounts and strengthening the front crossmember. .<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_19f.a42ade3.2ae2cc09_boundary--