Nitrous Oxide?

Hmm, well I've heard good things about all of the systems.  The zex kit has
a 'smart' computer so that it uses up the NOS more evenly.  the nos bottles
are pressurized so typically they kick out alot more juice when they're full
than when they're empty.  The zex system uses it up nice and even.  I've
heard good things about the edelbrock system too, I think it's compatible
with a lot of the nos accessories.  You've got the right idea though.  As
long as you stay with a wet system, and keep a good eye on exhaust gas
temperature, you won't likely do any damage to your motor.  Defenately do
the 4 fogger system unless you want to mess with some cylinders getting more
nos/fuel than others.  That just sounds all bad.  I've never used nos or a
16V but I've heard good things and bad things about all of the systems.  You
sound like you're prepped to make a smart decision. I saw an article in a VW
Performance mag with a 16V with nos.  The guy had a spacer made to fit
between the 2 halves of the manifold, with mounts for the nos and fuel
nozzles.  That seemed like a really good system.  I seem to remember the guy
had some problems with getting enough fuel to the system with the stock
injection, and had upgraded some fuel system parts.  I think he had a
stronger pump and a different fuel pressure regulator. (Porsche 924 maybe?)

Sounds like fun!

I could get you a really cool momo racing wheel with 2 thumb buttons so you
could kick it out fast & furious style!  Got rice?

Vince