Nitrous Oxide?

Before I get banned from the list, I'm honestly looking for info=
 here...

I'm considering adding a nitrous oxide system to my engine. You=
 know that I have a nicely built 2l (or you should, as much as I=
 mention it ;) ). My pistons are acceptable for use with nitrous=
 oxide. And I wouldn't mind having a little kick in the pants=
 every once in a while (no more than 75hp shot, prolly 50hp=
 though).

I know a wet system is the way to go. I'm sure a 4 fogger setup=
 would be best as well. Who on the list has run a 16v with=
 nitrous oxide? What type of system did you run, and what was the=
 outcome? All details would be more than welcome.

Also, what brand of system would you trust most? I have no bias=
 to brand name, just want quality stuff.

Thanks,
Joshua