thanks!

Wow, that would be awesome! So far the best quote I've gotten is $200 for labor. I've gotten a few offers for parts, but it seems I'm also going to be looking for a dp and the gasket between the two. The gasket I'll probably get from Potterman as it's only $11 there, but if anyone has a dp in good shape for a 16v, let me know. Rick, I'm avail weekends, Wed and possibly Friday, depending on how long you expect this would take. I assume parts will take a week  or so to get here so that would mean the week after this one would probably be the first I have avail.

Thanks again,
Dan

P.S- This is the first (but not the last) time I've really had to use the list and I have to say, though I've seen you all in action, I'm extremely impressed with all of you and would like to extend a big thank you to all of you. Also, when I called Adirondack Auto and mentioned the list had sent me there, they were really proud that they were suggested by the list.