WAY OFF TOPIC

I know it's not cool to spam the list but this might interest some of you.
Some might even appreciate it. So here is my compromise; I'll e-mail the
message to anyone who wants it, all you have to do is p-mail me with the
subject being "oil list".

I have received an e-mail that lists the oil companies that import oil from
the Mid-East. It also lists the companies that do not import any oil.

As it turns out I haven't been buying any gasoline that is refined from
Mid-Eastern oil but I'm going to keep a copy of this list in my car so I can
avoid buying any that is.

Rick Alexander
'87 MKII Rolling Roc
'86 Cabbie