(Semi OT) CIS-E -> Digifant I and bigger injectors question

If you're talking the solenoid injectors used with Digifant, then yes
bigger injectors inject proportionally more fuel for a given injector
open time.
Don't know about the G60 injection and whether it will work on your 2.0
16V. If it's got a MAF then probably. If it's MAP based (which I think
it is) then I would doubt it.
Dan