Pic of my car and who is the list admin???

--0-1774532833-1034972028=:84592

Ok, I took this last night after washing my car

http://www.complianceservices.com/car/Images/scirocco.jpg

And who is the list admin?  I had to setup the list through this yahoo account because my email server is refusing to send mail to the list.  I need to see if your blocking my server cause I'm trying to trouble shoot this.

Tyler P.