Cathy's New Red Car

Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net> wrote:

> Gee Cathy - do you own a red car as well?  <Muhahaha>
> =

> =

> "Car" may be too kind, "mess" is a better word, but I
> think you already know
> that. (hehe)

Mess?  Of course - it's another 'rocco isn't it?  :)

Yep,it is REALLY rough, which is exactly what I wanted. So yep. Somehow I=
'm
not so worried about this one, it can sit if needs be till its fate becom=
es
more evident. It may yet be a parts car, but fantasies abound at this poi=
nt
(and crushers are not involved in these fantasies, I don't know this one =
well
enough yet to truly dislike it, and it IS so cute)

It's a Porsche red 1980 (was blue), GTI rims, non PS, non AC, non floor, =
etc.
With the wonderful 1.6 that starts right up and runs, unlike certain pret=
tier
black cars I can think of. But it is basicly a decent looking upper shell=
,
awaiting significant work, or pillaging. So we shall see. It's pretty on =
the
top, and real ugly underneath. Plans abound, but "show car" will never be=
 in
the cards with this one. Race car #2, maybe. Yep, I'm an idiot.

Cathy, needing another car like a hole in the head. What I really need is=

another garage!
In the driveway presently:
2001 PT Cruiser (might be sold, WOO HOO!)
1999 NewBeetle TDI =

1988 Ford F150
1987 TD Jetta =

1987 2L 16V Scirocco "the silver headache"
1981 Rabbit LS =

1980 MkI "the rotten Rocco"

PS So, anyone interested in 5 13" MkI alloy wheels? Gotta start clearing =
some
stuff out!