Price tag of Rocco when was new + Scirocco Sighting

My Scirocco 86 16v had a msrp of $13,817. Dont know how much was actually
paid. You can make it out if you enlarge the image. You can also browse some
of the recent pictures of my scirocco.

http://photos.yahoo.com/andrecnp

BTW saw a red scirocco today on 87 in Yonkers, NY. Got off on central park
ave. Looked like it had euro bumper but american headlights? Anyone?

Andre Persaud, MD