[Re: [Re: What the color of your car says about you.]]

Cmr446@cs.com wrote:
In a message dated 10/15/02 10:34:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, =

losinit@usa.net writes:

<< Cmr446@cs.com wrote:
   Well, my roc is blue, silver and black, would that mean I'm ambitious =
with

 a sense of style but pompus and status seeking? What does blue mean?
 =

 You secretly want an old Dodge minvan?  >>

  Cathy, you are an evil, viscous woman! How dare you curse me to suffer =

Domesticide!!
 : )

Ouch, that was sure harsh (evil, AND not flowing well, hmmm). I've always=

referred to mine as "K car blue" and DC DOES have such a nice selection o=
metallic (boring) blues...(besides, hubby had a mini van in pale blue, I'=
ve
done the domesticide thing, BTDT, not what it's cracked up to be, but wha=
is?)

 Here you go then:
Blue: You are stable and sensible, with a forgiving spirit and a creative=

nature. And a positive influence on all who know you.

There, how's that? ;P

Cathy (I read my horoscope even if it is outdated, it usually works out j=
ust
the same)