[[ot] 3 year marriage with a dub head.]

ATS - Patrick Bureau <ats@vwmail.net> wrote:

well it's my pleasure to announce my 3rd year of marriage to my lovely wi=
fe,
dubhead, scirocco owner since 88, and the one love in my life that introd=
uced
me to the fun and obscession of vw's

btw: told her she could sell the Jeep for a Honda, she looked at and and =
distasefull smirk.. a Honda? why would I want to drive a honda?
if I buy a new car it will be a 1.9TDI Bug.. Vw for life baby..

gawd I love her, figured I would share my happiness.

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v Euro GTX 3A/JH Project
1985 8v Euro GT Project (Daily Drive)
http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
http://www.texassciroccoteam.org/

Congrats Patrick. Lucky you, there is no hope for my guy, he likes beatin=
g my
poor VW, but is once again looking at a new Mopar product for his DD. No
hope.

And do get her that Bug.
Cathy =