[Re: Common Sunroof Woes?]

Tony Morehead <wolfsburg16v2k2@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --------------------------------------------- =

>	MIME Type:=A0multipart/alternative =

> --------------------------------------------- =

no i do not, i have found the list to be enough help for every endevour w=
ith
my car so far, that i havent fealt compelled to spend the $50 for a bentl=
y.
-tony
 =

If you want the pages photocopied and sent, this is one of my standard
services I provide to the list. LMK, I have copies of these exact pages
waiting to go into an envelope...
As for the other services I provide, get your minds out of the gutter, it=
's
mostly just comic relief work actually, some exportation duties,  and ego=

building for those who ACTUALLY know what they are doing!
Cathy