EDIT Re: Fw:Superb '81 Scirocco For Sale

Kevin Collins wrote:

> Andre Bjorkheim wrote:
>
> > For full picture...
>
> This should be Tosha's next ride.  I'm glad he made it to the last gtg
> (maybe ND next year even??!), but he had to show up in a <gasp!> WRX!!
>
> --
> Kevin Collins

Kev?,

You can bite the Big Green Donkey D.... well you all know what I mean.

I would own this particular car, unless it was to keep it out of the
yard, because it's RED, and you _know_ what they say about those red car
drivers.

btw- I should have my head tomorrow, we all know it's important to get a
(some) good head every now and then.

TBerk
bluish silver or silvery blue. Hmmmm.