[ot] 3 year marriage with a dub head.

well it's my pleasure to announce my 3rd year of marriage to my lovely wife, dubhead, scirocco owner since 88, and the one love in my life that introduced me to the fun and obscession of vw's

btw: told her she could sell the Jeep for a Honda, she looked at and and a distasefull smirk.. a Honda? why would I want to drive a honda?
if I buy a new car it will be a 1.9TDI Bug.. Vw for life baby..

gawd I love her, figured I would share my happiness.

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v Euro GTX 3A/JH Project
1985 8v Euro GT Project (Daily Drive)
http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/