Smelly oil, causes?

Yeah, I'm looking into this also. I think I have that
bubble syndrome, I need some tips on burping the air
from the cooling system. Preferably a technique that
wouldn't require me to drain it again, since I know
many will chime in with that whole drill a hole in the
thermostat thing again. That's going to be last resort
only.

Later...