WTB: MK1 Parts - BIG LIST of needed stuff...

--=======5E56399F=======

At 10:45 PM 10/13/02 -0700, Cory Langford wrote:

>Thanks for the info.
>
>anyone use the carpet kit from these guys? Looks like a reasonable price,
>but I am not sure on the 8 pieces.  I have changed carpets in the MK2 rocs
>and they come in 2 pieces for the floor and 2 pieces for the sides under
>the dash.  I was just curious how they came up with 8 for the mk1 and how
>they all fit together.
>
>Thanks
>
>PS:  I really prefer black interior pieces, but right now any color might
>do if they are in good shape :)

I just sent them an email and hopefully will get an answer on this.  Best I've
been able to figure out so far is 2 for the floor, 2 for the kick panels,
and maybe
luggage cover and side pieces(3 total) and trunk mat(1).  Then there is the
carpeted part of the door panel, but since mine is so faded I don't know if
it's
supposed to be floor carpet color or door panel color.

John