WTB: MK1 Parts - BIG LIST of needed stuff...

--=======18217B0=======

At 07:54 PM 10/12/02 -0700, Cory Langford wrote:

>Okay.  So here goes the first request for any mk1 parts. I have to go
>through the boxes in the basement to see what I kept of mk1 stuff, but I
>probably sold most of it off :(
>
>Anyone have any info on getting any of the following PLEASE let me know.
>
>Dash
>Carpet

Jbugs.com has them new.

>Seats (front and rear)

Don't know if you have one's you want to recover-jbugs has kits for this too.

>Door Panels

What color?

>Rear side windows seals (between b & c pillar)

You, me and every other MkI owner.  If you EVER find these you are a damned
lucky man.

>Rear Hatch Cover (might just make one)

Probably easier to make one, unless you are looking for orignality.

>Rear LIGHTED fill panel for between the tail lights
>

>TIA
>Cory Langford
>'86 turbo project
>'83 beater daily driver

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
'92 Polaris Indy Deluxe