Plaguing 16V problems... (Long, please help)

--part1_197.eeb4c3f.2adb609f_boundary

In a message dated 10/13/2002 1:25:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rhock99@epix.net writes:

<<<O2 sensor - there is no difference in the car with it plugged in or
unplugged - should this be?>>>

When you unplug your O2 sensor, you should get what you are experiencing.  So
I would say your O2 sensor is caput.  In another words there should be a
noticable difference in how the engine preforms when you unplug the O2
sensor, this has been my experience

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_197.eeb4c3f.2adb609f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 10/13/2002 1:25:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, rhock99@epix.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
&lt;&lt;&lt;O2 sensor - there is no difference in the car with it plugged in or unplugged - should this be?&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
When you unplug your O2 sensor, you should get what you are experiencing.&nbsp; So I would say your O2 sensor is caput.&nbsp; In another words there should be a noticable difference in how the engine preforms when you unplug the O2 sensor, this has been my experience<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_197.eeb4c3f.2adb609f_boundary--