Andrew's radio problem, was Digital Clock - 12hr vs 24hr?

Your power source is not right.

Terminals labeled "50" have 12V when the key is at START, and no other
time.  Sounds like that's what he used?

Other terminal numbers and their uses, FWIW:
15: 12V when switch at ON or START
X: 12V at ON, 0V at START (load reduction, so high-draw devices are
turned off when car is being started)
30: 12V all the time

HTH

Ron

--- Andrew Wong <mkii_84@yahoo.com> wrote:
...My 87 Quantum displays in 12hr
> mode.  As I posted on Vortex, something wrong happened
> when my dad installed my radio for me as my cigratte
> lighter doesn't work(For the CD player/Air pump) and
> the radio only works if you have it turned and pushed,
> but turns off when started.  The Clock does the same
> thing as the radio as it would turn on, but shut off
> when the key is taken out.

=====
Cheapass Ron
'87 Scirocco 16'Victor'