24 HR CLOCK

--part1_59.22ff39f7.2adab218_boundary

This the most annoying thing about my car.  I've pushed every combination of
buttons, but it is always 24 hr cycle.  I don't have a metric speedo either.
It's just stupid and has pissed me off for years!!!!!!!!  Why would you
market a car with military time.  Must have been Hitler's idea that is just a
hold over.

Steve Szuba
Callaway Turbo Scirocco #10
Uncle Rocco

--part1_59.22ff39f7.2adab218_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">This the most annoying thing about my car.&nbsp; I've pushed every combination of buttons, but it is always 24 hr cycle.&nbsp; I don't have a metric speedo either.&nbsp; It's just stupid and has pissed me off for years!!!!!!!!&nbsp; Why would you market a car with military time.&nbsp; Must have been Hitler's idea that is just a hold over.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Steve Szuba<BR>
Callaway Turbo Scirocco #10<BR>