New Car show next year- NW listers.

Details on a new car show Im working on are yet unfinished, but it is a
European themed show.

The show would be an outdoor event- taking over the quaint city streets
of Fairhaven in Bellingham, WA. (they would be blocked off for the event)
This is not an awards type show at this time- more, it is an opportunity
to come and mingle with other tuners, make new connections for parts,
and just have a cool day of checking out other European makes.  I hope
to have exotics represented at this event as well- including the many
Ferrari's we have in town, and more restored classic Porsches than you
could fit in a landfill. It might be a great opportunity to sell a
couple of misc hard to find items, or even your vehicle.
This would be a one day event, ending with all the Scirocco guys
swilling mass quantities of beer at Stanello's pizza joint.

I will try to allow parts venders space to sell their wares- setup on
the middle of the streets while the vehicles will all be occupying the
parking spots on the sides.
A similar show is done in this manner here with classic muscle cars-
except there is no vender representation. It's usually packed with
people and lots of fun.     LMK if you have any suggestions and your
interest levels on attending/showing.    I estimate this to take place
next summer.

Mike Blain