(OT) yahoo mail reader all screwy for anyone else too?

Everything looks different.  My yahoo mail is all over
the place.  One message appears full screen, the next
with frames...  REAL annoying-like...

Anyone else experiencing this, or did I accidently
change a setting somewhere...  Kinda hard to sift
through 600+ list emails (I had the flu this week and
got a bit behind...) when the "Next" click is in a
different place for every post...  Grrrrrrrr.

Thanks,

Mark - afraid of change for the "better"