Engine choices

Im torn in my choices yet- to go w/ a 2.0 16V or to put in an 8V and
turbo it.   I have a lot of expensive parts left over from my scirocco
project- like cams, downpipes, motronic etc. so Im leaning towards just
doing the standard ole' 16V upgrade and maybe look at making it a
supercharger project later (swapping pistons, valves etc.).   On the
other hand, I do have a 4.5L aluminum Porsche V8 hanging
around.......Maybe.......Naw!   :^)