Help - need a speedo! 140mph for MkII

I was just about to wrap up reassembling my speedometer after fixing
the odometer problems when...snap!  Let's just say it's beyond repair.

Sooo...anyone have a 140mph speeodometer (cluster is unimportant, I
just need the speedo/odo unit) laying around, with a working odometer?
Uhhh...cheap?  This is for my '87 16V.

Also, what donors could I use?  Cabby?  A2 Golf/Jetta?

Which had Motormeter, and are they a drop-in replacement for the VDO?

TIA,

Clumsyass Ron