A quick word on deer whistles

Another thing:

I don't have too much a problem out here in California (we have dried
grass on the hills that won't support the kind of deer population you
other guys have), but isn't it mating season or something?

Just yesterday evening I ws redriving part of the route we took last
Saturday, this time from Santa Cruz (Go Banana Slugs!) over Highway 11
and through La Honda- but this time at night.

Deer all over the fArkin place.

And this was in a Nissan Cressida, 6 cylinder with a bad wheel bearing.
Lets call this a very noisy car. They _still_ jumped out in front of me.

I don't think the ones who survive the Darwin thinning process are
telling the other deer to watch out.

TBerk
If you do get one in the trunk, be sure to dress them right away lest
they get gamy. Oh, that's illegal, isn't it. Never mind. (It's the
glands you need to get out.) Shhhhh.