Sent: October 10, 2002 1:32 AM
To: Brian Haygood; rocco2nr@hotmail.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: blue alternator wire/battery light/no voltage

So does the blue wire go from the alt to the insrument panel or does =
it go
to the battery?  does the alternator send 12v down the blue wire, or =
does it
need to see 12 volts from the blue wire to work?

What if my blue wire is hanging unused because I thought it was only =
for the
alternator light?  (Thus I haven't hooked it up to anything yet)

Vince