From: Vince Royer [mailto:vince@performancecarstereo.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 1:45 AM
To: vince@performancecarstereo.com; Brian Haygood; rocco2nr@hotmail.com;
scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Parking light circuit problem

I pulled my dash off to install an alarm today. All was well until I tried
to hook up the parking light flash. I couldn't find the wire. Then I
realized the parking lights were no longer working. The emergency flasher
doesn't work either.  It was working perfectly fine right before I pulled my
dash off. Everything seems to be connected properly, but I couldn't do much
for testing because my shop manual (not a bently) doesn't even have the
right wiring diagram for my car.  It's an 82.  Does anybody have a diagram
they could scan for me?  Or anybody willing to explain the circuit to me?

TIA,

Vince