Wiring Euros

Marko, and all others wanting to install eurolights on their scirocco using 55w/65w bulbs no more, (higher wattage without relaying will burn and possibly set an electrical fire in your car)

all you need is to pull the wires from the connectors on the H4 and rewire them as this picture shows you.

http://longcoeur.com/scirocco/Technotes/relayingeuros/H4.JPG

pull the 2 wires from the high beams, and just pup the cover off the H3 high beam to identify the ground cable (brown) and connect the matching wires to the white cap

http://longcoeur.com/scirocco/Technotes/eurolights/p4200336.jpg

repeat for other side.Your Done.

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v Euro GTX 3A/JH Project