FW: Wiring Euros

When I installed mine, I just cut the factory harness connector & made a
harness to adapt to the euro set up--for the city light & just tapped into
the parking lamp wiring. I don't know off hand of any pre-made harness.

87' 16V
95' Cabrio

Subject: Wiring Euros

When you guys install Euro lights, do you buy a made wiring harness or make
one?

Does somebody wanna sell me a harness for my 8V? I finally got some Euros.

thanks
---
87 Scirocco 8v
84 GTi