Front spring noise

   A few weeks ago I put some H&R sport springs on my 88' 16v.  I=
 love the ride but I have one nagging problem.  The drivers side=
 front sping makes some noise and small/sharp bumps.  I've=
 checked it and what seems to be happening is thats kinda moving=
 around on the upper perch.  It's seated correctly on the lower,=
 but the upper one is allowing it to shoft around a bit and it=
 makes one of the worst noises.

So I'm looking for a way to fix this as the passenger side=
 doesn't make any noise at all.  Do I need to find another perch?=
  What are my options as this clunking is really getting on my=
 nerves.

William Snyder

88 Scirocco 16v