group Price!! Shipping .org to Germany!!

ok, I also now need to know what region the group wants to land in germany
(nw??). figuring on a departue from the NE U.S. to minimize fuel costs. and
how many cars should I estimate? My first thought would be ten, but I might
be way off, although it would be a nice sight seeing em cruise thru the
country. The only down side is the cars will need to be drained of all
flamable liquids. hey we can still rollem down the ramp, lol