From: <calimus@techography.net>
To: <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 10:38 AM
Subject: Front spring noise

>    A few weeks ago I put some H&R sport springs on my 88' 16v.  I love the
ride but I have one nagging problem.  The drivers side front sping makes
some noise and small/sharp bumps.  I've checked it and what seems to be
happening is thats kinda moving around on the upper perch.  It's seated
correctly on the lower, but the upper one is allowing it to shoft around a
bit and it makes one of the worst noises.

> So I'm looking for a way to fix this as the passenger side doesn't make
any noise at all.  Do I need to find another perch?  What are my options as
this clunking is really getting on my nerves.