Air Fuel Meter

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C26E54.DFF85FA0

Okay I am taking it upon myself to make my own air/fuel gauge.  I like th=
e challenge and i am pretty competant with electronics and circuits and s=
oldering and all that stuff.  I got the idea of making my own from the SC=
IROCCO.ORG site in the tech procedures section.

Has anyone followed those procedures before?  i've already order the free=
 parts from ASIA.  The only thing i will be missing is the nice little ro=
und case to put the actual LED Bar Graph in, i was either thinking of try=
ing to get the nice metal round case for the A-Pillar or remove my ashtra=
y and put in a Factory VDO style one there.

Does anyone have a busted Autometer gauge that they used for BOOST or A/F=
 before that they want to get rid of, or else a broken square VDO Factory=
 style one.  I doesn't have to have the glass in it, just the case.

By the way the purpose of making my own is because my total cost of parts=
 so far is like $5.35.....beats paying $30+ for a shitty Autometer gauge.=
. and i am not sure how much a real VDO one is.

Thanks guys and gals,

BRANDOGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explore=
r.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C26E54.DFF85FA0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Okay I am taki=
ng it upon myself to make my own air/fuel gauge.&nbsp; I like the challen=
ge and i am&nbsp;pretty competant with electronics and circuits and solde=
ring and all that stuff.&nbsp; I got the idea of making my own from the S=
CIROCCO.ORG site in the tech procedures section.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> =
<DIV>Has anyone followed those procedures before?&nbsp; i've already orde=
r the free parts from ASIA.&nbsp; The only thing i will be missing is the=
 nice little round case to put the actual LED Bar Graph in, i was either =
thinking of trying to get the nice metal round case for the A-Pillar or r=
emove my ashtray and put in a Factory VDO style one there.</DIV> <DIV>&nb=
sp;</DIV> <DIV>Does anyone have a busted Autometer gauge that they used f=
or BOOST or A/F before that they want to get rid of, or else a broken squ=
are VDO Factory style one.&nbsp; I doesn't have to have the glass in it, =
just the case.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>By the way the purpose of mak=
ing my own is because my total cost of parts so far is like $5.35.....bea=
ts paying $30+ for a shitty Autometer gauge.. and i am not sure how much =
a real VDO one is.<BR></DIV> <DIV>Thanks guys and gals,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;=
</DIV> <DIV>BRANDO<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get more fr=
om the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.=

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C26E54.DFF85FA0--