Drags, always a bridesmaid...

Well, after having an enjoyable time replacing the O2 sensor yesterday(ho=
w can
it get so siezed up in two years? Maybe I'm just too darn weak), we figur=
ed
we'd better spend the day abusing some cars.

The rocco ran well, including this one: 15.28s @ 83 mph on a 15.27 dial i=
n.
Since it runs 89-90mph in the 1/4, this is a great result - he had the br=
akes
on for about the last 100 ft. 9.73s best at the 1/8th and 2.01s or so in =
the
60 ft. So it's a happy little car despite it's nasty exhaust.

I managed a .508 reaction time, and was in the .5s all day, so the tree w=
as my
friend, up until I managed to redlight. And I broke 19s (LOL)

But we both made it to the quarterfinals, so it was a good day. Way too m=
any
semis and quarters for us this year...

(and some of you were thinking of some adventures in Dayton when you read=
 the
topic, weren't you...)

Anyway, I'm sure nobody cares in the least, but we had a really good day!=

Cathy