Help! Rear Axel Stud Snapped... what to do?

if you are talking about the two bolts that hold to the
frame at the rear axle bushing area, don't weld the axle
to the frame...the rear axle is a movable item, not a
fixed point (otherwize vw would of already welded in
place)

there are 2 rubber bushings that permit a ceratin degree
of movement to the rear axle, if you are wondering what
I am talking about, go check my tech note on rear axle
bushing on my web site http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco

====
ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v Euro GTX 3A/JH Project