Help! Rear Axel Stud Snapped... what to do?

One of the two studs that hold the rear axel on the the passenger side of my
car snapped.  Now instead of being in the center of the wheel well my tire
is pushed towards the rear.  One stud is still holding but the other is
rusted away and snapped.  Is there any way to replace these, because it
looks like they are built right into the frame.  The only thing I can think
of is to have the rear axel welded to the frame.  It seems like it would be
better than a nut holding it on anyway.  But, before I take it in tomorrow
are there any suggestions on what to do?  Thanks.