[non-roc] 3A oil cooler or not?

well if it is a real concern (though I believe it would function without
problems without it)  you could try to track down a Euro Oil Flange it would
permit you to install 2 hoses (oil flange from GTi for example) to an
forward install oil cooler ?

That is what I am planning to install n my rocco.. and remove the old oil
cooler..

the other issue is the removal of the oil cooler mean you have a hose that
a) needs to be plugged b) rerouted somehow.

ATS - Patrick Bureau
'91 F250 7.3L Diesel, Super cab, 8 ft Bed, 5th wheel.
'98 Jeep Cherokee
'85 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Scirocco GTX.
'85 8v Titian Red Scirocco (daily Driver)