who has too much $$$ and wants to spend it in a "good" way?

ok, very tentative plans.
What? Trip to the Fatherland
When? May 2003
Cost? allot!

Im looking into organizing a small group of Scirocco owners to do a road
trip to Germany, with a few sights such as possibly the Wolfsburg area, at
least one track that we can drive on, a stop in to visit Dirk, and then onto
Roadstar!

This trip involves shipping your Scirocco to England, where we will fly in
and pick them up. We have to do some paper work, and buy some stupidly
expensive insurance..blah..blah..blah..

Rough cost is around 4500-5000 for 2-3 weeks. Shipping included.

Hopefully once I get more info the costs will go down.

this is NOT a joke.

if people want to team up (2 people per car etc) the costs will of course go
down in some ways since you can split costs.

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
"If you're already walking on thin ice, you might as well dance." -Gil
Atkinson