[OT] NorCal Folks note:[Fwd: [maserati] All-Italian Car Day in Alameda,SF Bay Area]

This is old car stuff, just not Scirocco, let alone VW related.

In any case an Italian did design our early body styles so maybe that
counts for something.

I'll be trying to sell the BiTurbo to a good home, anybody else
interested in going (MarkH? It's in your back yard.) contact me off
list.

TBerk
I'm out to join up with Kevin in Monterey. He deserves an escort into
the Bay Area, prodigal son and all that.