Bunch o 16v stuff for sale!

--part1_aa.12de49c8.2acfdf1c_boundary

hey guys i would like to get just the fuel lines if you would sell me just
the fuel lines. i got 30 bucks for them. If your selling the whole setup for
100, i figure 30 is fair. just let me know. thanks, L.J.

--part1_aa.12de49c8.2acfdf1c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">hey guys i would like to get just the fuel lines if you would sell me just the fuel lines. i got 30 bucks for them. If your selling the whole setup for 100, i figure 30 is fair. just let me know. thanks, L.J.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></HTML>

--part1_aa.12de49c8.2acfdf1c_boundary--