[Re: [Re: E Test results - ~:(]]

Jason <jason@scirocco.org> wrote:
Naaahhh!  The cat will be fine!  To kill a cat in 20k (12,000 miles), the=
 =

car would have to be running so rich that you'd see nothing but flames an=
d =

black smoke out the exhaust.  You're fine!  Check your O2 sensor!
Jason

I think I'll get under there on the weekend and check the O2 sensor, then=

retest for emissions if it was the culprit. As you can see, I'm up doing =
that
evil thing (work) at this hour, so I'm not real lush on time this week...=

 But the more I think about it, I bet that's it, one of the few things th=
at
was "original to the car" that hasn't been replaced. It may settle the id=
le
down a bit too.

As for the exhaust flames, I WAS thinking about one of those exhaust tips=
 with
the spark plug in it, but not until the car stops costing me money. THEN =
it'll
get the flame thrower, and maybe some fake fur to cover the dash cracks..=
=2Esome
of that trim with the little fluffy balls around the window...
 =

cathy...should be sleeping.....