[Mostly fresh 1.6L diesel engine on eBay]

"Neal" <nealtovsen@yahoo.com> wrote:
Not mine!

I don't normally post this stuff, but I figured there's a few diesel nuts=

around here that might find this interesting...

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D18646782=
67>

Neal

OR you can buy the one in the bed of my pickup. (please...) We have bills=
 from
the PO that $1400 was put into the rebuild, and my kid wants to get rid o=
f it.
It's a 1.6 (non turbo) also, but a bit newer(83 IIRC). Ran fine, only has=
few miles on it since the rebuild. Make an offer, he never seems to set a=

price. (S Ontario)
Cathy