"gotta git me wunuv dem Flowmasters!"

I get a good bit of attention from my supertrap, thankfully it dosen't have
that coffee can sound that the ricers seem to luv.  once or twice a weekend
I get approched by someone wanting to know "how the exhaust works if its
capped off??" or "what kind of volkswagen is that??" of course half the time
i can't hear between the muffler and the stero, lol

Elijah