"gotta git me wunuv dem Flowmasters!"

Naaaa. I'm much more complex and hard to please.

It takes a firm grip between my fingers, a tight, hard, responsive shifter.
The G forces as you come around the corner on a perfect line, 3 grand on the
tach, then extacy with the scream of the airbox, deafening;  as you release
the beast with in.

(Ohhh Ohhh... I must go for a drive....)

(Either that or a cold shower)