Who makes this HEADER? was: How's the Dynomax muffler?

> Ya, here is what I have currently on my car.  Will let everybody know what
> the saab muffler feels like.
>
> <http://www.complianceservices.com/car/Images/header_2.jpg>
>
> BTW.  Can you all tell me how fast this site is?  I'll be putting my new
> website up soon that will run on the same server.

(1st last, site is decent on my dial up connection).

I have one of those headers; it came on my 81 Scirocco but I've since
swapped back to stock dual down pipe/ manifold.

I caution you (Tyler) to be sure your motor mounts are up to snuff
because my header has cracks that run the length of the tubes, through
the lower corners.

TBerk