rear camber problems??

ok, so there are shims in there, kewl. is this something i need to let my
tire place re-shim or is it something i can do my self? I was thinking i
maybe hit something that bent my stub axel, although if i hit something that
hard I know I would have wrecked a rim cuz I already tore one up in the
front witha pot hole :(